Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday




Last night I was able to finish the big board for the month
Beloved and I spent 12 hours Friday
9 hours Saturday
6 hour Sunday
and and hour or so yesterday and finished the Zero balance budget sheet. So now every dollar that comes in is allocated to a place. Then if we need to alter it we know right where we are!
We will be able to pay in full our several hundred for my new crown for the implant of earlier this year. We are working on NO DEBT! at all!
Save/save/ save...as per Dave Ramsey plan, so that we will have a three month of income savings some day. It is a goal that will take a lot of determination and discipline to accomplish.
We have our baseline done!
Yep eee!

On Sunday we all spent time on the tree and got it up , lighted and decorated.
The candy canes are missing though! The kids miss them :)
I do not miss the sugar high they get.
I think this year I will make some ginger bread Santa's. It is an old family recipe.
Bag and hang them (high so dogs don't get them).

Dash had His IEP (individualized education plan) this morning *stressful* I felt disrespected and rushed. The system leaves it up to the parent to tell the teacher the kids needs. Well the teacher saw the IEP and only had a very brief synopsis at the first of the year....I was told last year that the teacher would be informed of all the details. She was not, she... "has so many IEP students that she can't be expected to read each detail of each child".....Oh really!
Of course holding tongue and choosing battles I just did my best to understand it all.
She was reading so fast! The person who was the case leader quit and it was given to the speech therapist. I asked the teacher if the case manager had given her the needed information (not knowing that the case manager was sitting right there ) That did not go over well :) The saving grace was a wonderful woman (who came in late) the hearing advisory, a facially deformed by wine stained skin. When she entered I looked her right in her eyes and over looked the outside of the woman, she was so beautiful! She slowed the other woman down and answered my question and explained the structure to me so I understood what was happening. Then she asked if I had watched the recent 20/20 show about failed Russian Adoptions, it threw me...what was she trying to say? if anything...or just making conversation? I was not in the place to be conversant , she had a very small window of availability 15 minutes and I did not want to spend it on that. It made me question if she wondered if I felt that way. I would never dreanm of letting go of one of my children they are "MY OWN". I left feeling all upset at the thought of Dash and the possible Usher and trying to see if he is getting all that can be provided for him. I need to do a presentation of documentation about Ushers Syndrome to present to the teacher at her request. Why she cant go on line and educated herself!!!!!! No...I have to go through all the gory details and present to her. Wow!

I stopped by to check measurement on a lanyard that was altered for a teacher/customer (she love the fit and so I need to finish it tonight.


I went to Bible study and just got home. Very drained from the round table talks both at the IEP and at Bible study.
Because I needed to hear it; I told the girls at Bible study...."that you just HAVE to believe that ANYTHING our children face... will be, the end result... that GOD WILL BE GLORIFIED!"
I think I just really needed to hear these words for myself today.
I was at tears today more than once, and am all but there now.
I just had a plate of lunch, and I just need to defuse a bit.
I am so sad, not sure exactly ...but I think it might be having to address the Ushers Syndrome issue on Dash's behalf again.

Dove is falling victim to a child who as Daddy Man puts it "feels Evil" Dove has become her Pet. I am so concerned. Dove is so simple and is begining to close her ears to our concern for her over these kids.

A woman gave a wonderful beading book to me today, it had been given to her but she thought I would get use of it.
It has patterns in it I have looked for for years.
My plate is empty and my cup is half full (of coffee) in life too. :)
I am feeling a little better now. I did not have any breakfast to speak of. My blood sugar is rising.



I have Dove a coat in the process. The budget being done now I have to follow it.
I have to go get fuel and drop off a postal.

This week I need to finish the itemized list of all medical expences to take down to the Childrens Rehab to see if we will qualify for continued no-out-of pocket coverage for Dash's hearing tests and aides.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love you dearly, wipe those tears. Put on that beautiful, loving smile sweet sis.

Shari said...

I keep hearing a lot about teachers and IEP students. I agree. Why can't she educate herself. I'm an inquisitve person, I look things up if I have a thirst to find information about something.

Is this a possible Usher syndrome type 1? I was not diagnosed till my twenties with Usher syndrome Type 2.

God bless.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness