Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen Let there be light!

Good Morning!
Very Busy week here.
1. Monday was a wonderful "stay home day". I love my stay home days. The kitchen loved it too. The refrigerator got a new face and a few other tasked were accomplished. This all while Dash was home sick to the soul. He had a bad dream from the Friday before and a sick tummy from too much candy.
2. Tuesday When I went to vote there was NO ONE in front of me! The Mr. and I did the sample ballot at home so once in the voting booth it just took a very short time.
So My arrival to Bible study was on time.
A group of Mature Women joined in prayer and in speaking of what we heard, saw and experience in Him. Wonderful stuff! A dear heart who fosters as a "grandma" has two new placements and the kids prayed the prayer and change life for the best in the first week. She is praying for them to get adopted so she can lead the next ones into a knowledge of The LOVE of God. Another woman told of her grown son praying for years for her to really KNOW God and not just call herself a Christian. She told of the call she made to him when he answered he was driving on the freeway and had to pull over weeping in joy for her and the many years that he had never given up on her. I was bawling joy with her!
I wonderful lunch date for a birthday girl who is a quiet soul. I had to sneak up on her to bless her. Then in the evening I was so fortunate to hold a 12 hour old little boy, Jackson Henry. Lisa is well as is baby. Had a wonderful time with Photo Princess while the elections were piped in the cafe over the TV. We spoke of respecting the Office of Presidency, Please pray for the pease of America. Do Your part to instill it by avoiding fear and striff.
3. I did testing for the 4th graders yesterday "Oral fluency" it was rewarding. Each child in the class had a turn.
4. I have so many tasks at hand. The sewing/art studio was one of them I unpacked 4 more
boxes and set up a scrap booking center
.
stamps in the drawer

Papers and such below.

5. The fabrics and the sewing table got a little attention too.

6. Then behold...
After our supper of My Sweet Heart announced to me that he had a present for me.
I followed him out to the car. He opened the trunk.
A shop light...or so I gratefully though, but not just a white florescent fixture....no....

It is stunning! It is a chrome Black one. It is so pretty the image does not du the finish justice.

My Sweet Husband set me up with good lighting.
He carefully set the height so that I will have no reflection on either of the machines.
Too wonderful!!!!!!

Let there be light!
7. I have to go shower to leave for the "Art Master Piece" training by 9 so this will need to get finished later. See all the minding and paperwork (for the Master address list ) I need to finish.
8. Great post on plastics hidden dangers
9.
.10.
11.
12.
13.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness