Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

1. 4:30 now I slept of and on as the kids really were so very thoughtful and played some computer. Those darlings kept Willy in the office to slop the click on the floor. They got there own snacks and kept occupied. Then they played in the bedroom. They shut the door after them. They played together. Then after the play I gave them the TV and laid down on my bed for a half hour. It was then that they played quietly. Telling and reminding each to let Mom rest. How sweet is that. I have a migrain still but am feeling less sleep deprived after a couple of short naps.
I got hit in the face with a basket ball today and my nose hurts and my eyes feel off sorta. Maybe it meant my glasses. They flew off across a floor. You know the grandma of the kid did not even apologize. Folks are weird! Man I would of gotten ice and saw to it it was all even. I see that I have mercy to apply.
2. Dove is hush hush over the surgeon. she declared that she would go if she had a different surgeon.
I got a call from that neighbor I helped. She worked with a pediatric surgeon and gave me his number. I'll call tomorrow. I just had to take this afternoon off! I know that it is not diligent toward the problem but my heat is just so marginal that I am hardly functioning.
3. I love my kiddo's. They are so thoughtful and kind. How delighted I am to se who they are becoming.
4. Dove made her first poney tail in her Barbie's hair by herself. She was so proud.
5. Beloved is home soon. In an hour I face a meal to plate and I embrace. I wish I could have a holiday.
6. My Sister sold her house and needs to be out in 60 days. She is still recovering from knee surgery and is not able to walk because she has no cartilage or meniscus at all! worn out bone to bone! She needs knee replacement soon.
7. I am so tired of these hard times right now. Funny I have it easy if I compare to most of the world. Sorry the complaint. just fatigued.
8. Dove won't talk about it yet to me. I am just needing to follow through with a new surgeon to make it workable. I love her if I did not feel alright with a surgeon I sure would not want to face being under with them. yet she is a kid who may just be freaking out. So hard doing special needs kids some times. I love her so much and want to support her well. I do not want to make life too easy for her that she will be crippled by it.
9. I need to stop for now becoming light sensitive. God bless all of you .
10.
11.
12.
13.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Keep holding on to the hem of His garment my dear friend.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness