Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm falling on my knees...
How many nights in a row have been sleep deprived?/
Dove had an appointment yesterday just after Basket Ball camp with the surgeon. She has to have two teeth removed for her oral plan. The braces will be completed later.
She walked up to the entrance of the office and panicked! "Not this place!" SHE BOLTED AND WAS GENTLY PUSHED IN. tWO YEARS AGO SHE HAD A SURGERY THERE FOR THE MAVERICK TOOTH THAT FORMED ON THE ROOF OF HER MOUTH.
sHE "HATES THIS DOctoR"..."I'm NOT GONNA DO IT!" AND THEN ONCE IN THE ROOM A 4 YR OLD GOING ON 11 CURLED UP INTO FETAL AND PUT HER FINGERS IN HER EARS AND OBSTiNANTLY REFUSED any INTERACTION WITH THE MAN.
Sorry of the caps but I am so tired I am not going to go back and fix it.
Mr Uncommon wants me to find a different place he thinks we will have a terrific fight on our hands come surgery morning if we don't.
The work involved in doing that seems so huge rihgt now.
My ear hurts, my head hurts my dogs nails need trimming click clack is driving me bonkers.
I want to just curl up in fetal.

Real, thankful worts and all...Still loved by God, still under His wing...Still under His provision...
Real.
New surgeon
get dash xray from hospital
talk it out (better said Listen to Dove) so she can manage the panic.
comfort , guide. support.
Try to keep perspective. God is my provision
He owns the universe
His love is everlasting
set course to endure...let that endurance have its perfect work in me.
real.
wholly acceptable. perfect peace in the raging waves. I am blessed. I will prosper. The kids are His I am just the guardian.
real. inch by inch real.
courageous, vivacious and tenacious.
I feel shame that I am so flawed and faltering.
real.
I am week He is strong. I am tired and worn Dove was regressed on my lap all 75 pounds of "Oh that hurts on my bad knee. My back is pulled " My beauty is longing to be rescued and taken away. Must face this endurance.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sweet one, I am holding you up in my prayers. May God gently hold you, and lead you through all of this. I love you.

eph2810 said...

Oh dear - I am so sorry to read your about your trail with the oral surgeon. I do hope that you will find a one that is perfect for your little one.
Praying that God gives you strength and peace during this draining time.

((((hugs)))) Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us, despite the tribulations in your life.

Blessings to you and yours...

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness