Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sunday Smiles


Our weekend has been full of dance, we purchased the High School Musical #1 for Dove.

So she performed her dance with her Daddy Man

Then we had the "dogie scuffle" while Dash showed us submarine (box) battle

We Had the breathing treatments that are followed by the mania that the medications induce. Little man Dash was just speeding all day!

We all attacked the house. The kids need training on home management and chores. It is easier in many ways just to do it myself, but I must equip them for the future. That is my big task.

The Daddy Man decided to take on the training task with the bedrooms on Saturday. He and Dash worked on Dash's room. It was so amazing how Daddy Man hung in there. I was busy with the house hold chores and just resting a bit.

Dove wanted to do her room by herself, with no help. She is growing up.
I took a long nap.
I had to go to the doctors on Friday because of this terrible pain in my neck. I am on some muscle relaxers and anti inflammatory. I'll be starting therapy on Monday. This thing in my neck has been going on for months and I just could not stand the pain of it any more. I have just been trying to ignore it. I assume it is just stress.The doctor is concerned of my spinal involvement and has ordered an MRI on my neck to make sure it is not a disc. It is probably just stress thats why I have just been assuming thats all it is.


Dad and Dove finished their "Battleship " game from the night before.

Beloved and I loosened up the budget and we had Chinese food take out last night.
He just did not want me cooking. That is so sweet of him.
Yes of course we watched another two episodes of the Walton's. :)
Dove and I cuddled on the couch.
Beloved and I stayed up very late talking about some things that have been on my mind. We slept in very late and the kids had tended their needs well.

I am hemming pants for Dove (every pair is at least three inches to long. We were able to get her some nice pants Friday night. I was so frustrated that three of the pair I made her shrunk up, my own fault I should of washed the fabric first.
I am trying to get used to my new glasses they prove to be a challenge. Tipping my head back and forth to see to type and to read the screen, and that with a sore neck.
Mother in love is very ill, she has pneumonia. Please keep her in your prayers.

Dove decided to be "Sponge Bob" for the day

We are putting in that new door that we got off the curb last month. It is just like new. I will need to paint it to match the house.
My Husband has been doing a lot around the house this weekend. It is so nice to see some things accomplished. He has no overtime for another week to do the CRS financial qualifications.

The new door was 1/4 inch to wide so we stripped the hinges and kick plate and knobs off of it. We can not make use of the new door itself...bummer

The kids have been earning money for chores all week.

We use the tally on the big board to do simple math and keep charge of the earnings. They have been very highly motivated all week. The toys up on the refriderator had a real drawing effect

They did it!
Dash earned his Lego kit

And Dove earned her fusible bead kit. She needed white, yellow and black.
It came with a great idea book too.

We had a hot dog for them lunch rice and beans for me.
Watched two Walton's episodes and now we are all of doing our own things.
I am hemming Doves pants, Hubby is working on the door hardware.
Dove is on the computer and Dash is free play with Lego's.
I finally got the photo's all down loaded and I need to go put the orniments away. We are hoping a guy friend might come to help Beloved put the bins back up in the attic.

4 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

You have been one busy bunch over there,,,, take a nap I need one so I will catch it for sure today.

Lindy said...

Wow, you've got a lot done! So glad to hear that Dash is doing a little better - and that you're hubby is taking such good care of you : )

Denise said...

Praying for your neck pain to go away. I love you.

Janean said...

OH MY GOODNESS! So much stuff going on at your house. AND you got all the decorations put away...WOW!
I am so sorry you are in pain. I have two friends who have chronic pain and it is so wearing. Makes you tired all the time just dealing with it. PRAYERS!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness