Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good Morning!

Wow what a strange night.
I slept very little .
I found myself up throughout the night with full on board celebratory exuberant excited full of anticipation joy!
The idea of being debt free! Or much closer to it.
The idea of still even in a total life change ,a socio economic free fall into a lesser home a more humble neighborhood there is a freedom. I am so relieved the thought of the loss of stress over every dime and making ends meet every month. What freedom awaits me. It is funny really we worked our whole lives gaining more raising up in home ownership, accomplishing such luxury only to see the very great cost it takes to do so. Oh how much I have waisted!

When we lost our high end job 5 yrs ago we went down in wage 2/3's yet we have managed to stay and now to choose to let it go to have that free choice!
We do not have to leave because we could stay and live here scraping by and all.
We have a choice, many do not.
I am so relieved to think of the freedom to do things with and for our children and for others.
To once again have extra to share... I am so excited.
I know that all will unfold in HIS perfect timing.

Well Dash is wanting me to build Lego's gotta run.
What freedom there is in JOY!

This is an excerpt from a devotional that Short Bear sent me this morning...

Because joy is a deeply-rooted confidence that God is in control, it only stands to reason that the highest joy will come through the greatest pain. But that only happens when we choose the right attitude toward pain. Here it is!


James 1:2-3 Whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. (NLT)

When was the last time you threw a party to celebrate the trials and storms in your life? God’s ways are higher than our ways and most human reactions are in direct opposition to the paradoxical ways of God. Honestly, there are times when what He has asked me to do simply does not make sense – to me. And there we find the problem. Faith is a matter of blind obedience, not human logic. At the heart of every storm is victory – waiting to be claimed!

What storm is raging in your life today? What step do you need to take in order to experience His strength for that storm? Your Father stands ready to meet you in your darkest hour. He longs to wrap His arms around you until the winds die down and the waves are stilled. Right now – surrender. Celebrate the storm that dashed your battered life on the shores of His unyielding love.

That was pretty rich.


5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh boy, you have no idea how much your post meant to me this morning! A "storm" is brewing here that I have feared and now have no choice but to face. Thank you for giving me the proper prospective for moving forward. God works in mysterious ways... this time, through Tackle it Tuesday! lol

Thanks for stopping by, and for adding me to your blogroll. I'll add yours to mine, as well. Take care! ;o)

a Pocket Angel said...

God Bless you for you post.. I wish you the very best. These are such very hard time for so many.
On a lighter note:
I'm having a Valentine banner give-a-way. Please stop by blog & leave a comment if you would like to enter.. Thanks :-}~Mary~IsabellasCloset

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being debt-free. I can only dream of being there one day!

Denise said...

I am so happy for you.

Amrita said...

tried commenting yesterday but had connection trouble. The children 's toys look so sweet.

May the Lord lead you according to His will.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness