Fall is kissing the skin this morning
Giving off hopes of outdoor activities
Time to emerge out of this air conditioned cocoon
Gets my creativity flowing
Ohio farm girl, she is getting my heart into thinking life, seasons beauty
I hear a song bird behind me where I sit a window is open, the sounds of life sneaking in. As the school bus is heard through the security screen as the front door stands open.
Life after the long summer here in the desert awakes the human heart into day as spring does to the winter worlds of snow. It is time to think of seeds and seeds sown. Memories of lush rows begging to be reborn.
Suppose this is a day of open windows.
There is a sparrow on the feeder outside my window begging a meal. Makes me long for a bag of seed to feed him. So much promise to life on a cool autumn morn. Best get after it before it is gone and the scorching hours come upon us.
A kiss of cool upon my skin refreshed in the simplicity of life.
Prayer request if I could so impose...
- My golden retriever Rena is getting set on going home. She has masses all over and is now 12 years of days. I find my sleepless nights holding a bit of a vigil over her. Now I don't say anything to the kids. Seems Dash does know and understands. He asked me how long it will be. Answers come hard to give a child.
- The last infusion came by way of a different nurse that so wounded my arms that it is yet they hurt some 7 days later. Got me to sorta dreading the next one. Though my strength is returning.
- Seems Dove resents that I have need of the infusions. She is mad if she thinks that I have to go through them. So afterward she expects them to fix everything. Oh the sweet mind of a child.
- I don't blame her a bit. I would be mad if my mom had to go through it too. So remember her heart in the matter if ya would.
- thanks...meant in so many ways.
- my mind is a mucky muddy mess and needs a good washing via the word. Just to remember who I am and who I am loved by.