very very tired girl.
Working so hard to keep above water and to catch up on all these months of listless days.
The garden in also going in with the heat of Indian summer
So much to do.
Please pray for Dove she is so showing her special needs. She a 13 year old is well...not 13. Two years younger are her peers. Yet the tantrum she tossed in the track we were walking in tonight would of made any mom, even the most seasoned just blush and stand startled and amazed. Please pray for Dash he at 10 is so beyond Dove now and beginning to surpass her in several ways and he sees it. He goes from utter frustration with her to playing stuffed animals with her. Too cute really and sweet yes at home so beautiful.
In the world...Lord Lord keep me from even thinking about it.
I walked one mile tonight. We all went to the high school track. Steve walked /ran, kids on bikes and running around on the bleachers. ie Doves apartment and Dash was not allowed in...see what I mean. then he went over to the other side and she came over and locked him out! She was being a jerk! Told her so...well not too proud of that
just pray it is challenging.
My next infusion is Saturday.
A week early to get on a better schedule. This will place me before each holiday infused and with greater immunity when I will need it most.
Still coming to terms emotionally with a grateful yet grieving heart. The effect of the $4000 a month life time need has just over stressed My husband for the future. No retirement in site for him. Insurance is a must. At 65 I will have his medicare but if lay off we are terrified. Makes me crazy cause I trust that it just has to be in the long run ok. It has always been that God has favored me for his reasons. Just can not imagine Him changing. He is always the same never changing consistent even though I am not.
just human and flawed
Monday, September 20, 2010
Older women likewise teach the younger women...
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (178)
- ▼ 09/19 - 09/26 (8)
- ► 2009 (642)
- ► 2008 (611)
- ► 2007 (718)
By Maya Angelou
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!
Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.
- A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
- The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
- Return with Honor
- The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
- "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
- “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
- "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
- "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
Click here for all crafts
This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."