Friday, December 11, 2009

A hoilday funeral tomorrow

Please pray for my Sister in Law and her sister.
Their father was found by her sister.
They had taken him to the ER the night before and they released him saying his complain was of no concern.
The girls took him back to his facility to his apartment.
When she went to him first thing in the morning he was found dead on the floor.
Needless to say these two sister have a hard painful time.
Their mother past away only a year or two ago at Christmas.

My sister in law has her birthday on December 25 th, Her sister on December 31.

Please please remember them.

I went and got a little suit for my son and a nice outfit for Dove.
Just home now.

I have not spoken much of this but my right knee is not responding as of yet to treatment.
Two pain pills in me now so relief is coming.
Wal-mart walk is long.
A hoodie jacket for Dash given to him just before the door failed as he zipped it and we had to walk all the way back to the boys department to exchange it.

Before the Wal-mart Costco was paid a visit for the Christmas ham.
I went there to get some white roses.
It has always been my tradition to give a single white rose at funerals.
I will tie ribbons on them for the two Ladies and the two nieces.

Hello to all of you sweet dear hearts that left comments.
I worked all day on a sewing project.
I'll show you soon.
Napkin sets for the Christmas meal and a set for the Formal Tea I am giving my little core group of five sisters in Christ. We meet for each others birthdays throughout the year.

3 comments:

Annette said...

I am so sorry to hear that, I will pray for all of you, losing a family member before the holidays is so very hard, I so bad wish doctors would listen to patients and family, that's EXACTLY what happened to my sweet brother, besides some whacked out insurance!! No words will make the pain go away, but I will ask our sweet heavenly Farther to hold them close in arms, like he has and still does for me. My prayers are with all.

I LOVE YOU
Hugs to all~
Annette

Denise said...

Praying over your requests, love you.

Aunt Angie said...

I've read all the way down...
So sorry about your family's loss.
Little Dash looks so good! As does sweet Dove. Tell me how are you??
Looks like you have really been very busy! Be sure and take some time for yourself, even if it's only 5 extra minutes!

Much much love to you!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness