Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday *Slow Down


Smelling the flowers along the way!
  • Main Entry: 1pro·vi·sion
  • Pronunciation: \prə-ˈvi-zhən\
  • Function: noun
  • Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin & Latin; Late Latin provision-, provisio act of providing, from Latin, foresight, from providēre to see ahead — more at provide
  • Date: 14th century

1 a : the act or process of providing b : the fact or state of being prepared beforehand c : a measure taken beforehand to deal with a need or contingency : preparation provision for replacements>
2 : a stock of needed materials or supplies; especially : a stock of food —usually used in plural
3 : proviso, stipulation

join us here

An amazing day!

This my day, a gift I lived made my heart dance as a grateful princess before her

Father

The morn a treat of wifery and motherhood.

On to an appointment with the Neurologist.

There I find a professional who so admires me and my character. He delighted that I have begun the EDMR smiled and told me that he too had begun his training. My (top 20+ yr neuro in the valley) was delighted to find that all three players in my health care are working as a team with one mind. The Physician doing the EDMR so highly esteems the Neurologist that she will be working closely with him in the PTSD work. My MD is fond of the whole process and has set me up with a medication to ease the stress when the PTSD hits. Because it is provoked by stress and my biochemical inability to manage the stress due to brain neurological damage the meds will keep me able to stop the progression when it hits.

I completed this month what he had asked of me and he is very pleased.

He strongly feels (that with the exception of the UIO lesions in the white matter) that I have a very good prognosis of not only stopping the continuing neuro pathway damage but also possible reversing it!

He will watch the lesions with CT yearly as they have grown. Due to the PTSD I awake often sometimes nightly with panic. It is not congruent or associated with anything it is just the brains way of firring off the fight flight mechanism. After speaking with him and ruling out my willingness to take a sleep aid like ambium that knocks you out and leaves you drowsy the next day...we discussed the herb valarian root. He thinks however that using a perceptions form of melatonin and getting the sleep cycle regulated it will be of good support with the upcoming EMDR sessions. Get this he GAVE me 12 days of samples and a coupon for a MONTH FREE. It is a purer derivative than that I could find in a health food store and assimilates more effectively.

I will take my first dose tonight.

As was last Thursday a recurrent circumstance happened.

As I pulled out of the parking lot across the street was an elder walking in this heat. After having Heat Exhaustion last week I am VERY thoughtful of the issue. I pulled over to give her a lift. She was 91 years old!!!Walking what would have been a MILE AND A HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!! She missed the bus.

Now on the way she said to me that she is of no more use now.

Well I walked her into the office and informed the clerk she was on foot and asked them to please look to her transport. I then bent down to tell her that she had lied to me. That it was a lie that she is of no use. That I needed her to be an example to me of the truth of her value as do all of the other women who look to our elders for example. She spoke of a great grand child and I told her that THEY need her and told her flat out to call them. It was so cool.

Well I was off and went on to meet my friend at the mall.

When I arrived early I decided to make use of a coupon and looked for a pair of shoes...walked away with $60 two pair for $34.

Oh too cute! I got a pair of purple shoes! I have always wanted a pair of purple shoes!

My dear friend and I had a nice visit and when I went to get a sandwich I was given a second one for FREE! I took it home to the kids for after school.

God has been teaching some things about being a seer and how in the church any gift but the gift of prophecy is tolerable and acceptable. I have witnessed I believe folk who have this innate gift find acceptance only in the dark arts of becoming a psychic I think that if given the right to be who God gifted them to be that the light empowered gift could really do a lot of good in this world .

These people are rejected out of ignorance and misinterpreted scripture. Doing what they do for the pride and gain of dollar is a plight driven through temptation and rejection.

Well my friend is an adopted soul who has discovered her birth mom is such a one.

Now it is just last evening that God had been showing Himself through the creation off ALL of the universe. Even the wise men looked to the stars. They had their eyes to all that was Holy however.

I had shared these thought for she had asked me of my thoughts on the issue almost three years ago. I had wanted to make a point to answer her query today.

Last night her birth mom contacted her...timing

So then... we spoke of another soul who needs to be needed and devised a way to allow them to express the gift of skill and we could then share our knowledge in the computer arena and solve an issue of need that the person has. So cool to see how all of this is orchestrated.

My Sweet friend and I then walled some and for the first time in a very long time I bought some clothing for myself. 75% off of things that were marked down already 50%! $45 tops for $4.99 so amazing!

I spent $75 and I saved $265

A nice dress, jean shorts a sweater and three nice tops (one beaded) at Lane Bryant Also if I go back and spend $50 I will have $25 off for she gave me a coupon.

Well with errands and children to tend too we parted ways.

I went to get dog food...yep.. ya ready!

so $38 a bag marked down to $32 I had a $2 coupon

Two coupons for $4 each to get a treat or toy and on a clearance I found two VERY nice treat balls for the dogs (I mean hefty ones) were FREE normally like $12-15 each

$58 ish for $32

So I stopped at Wal-Mart and ran in for the pillow forms I needed, got home just in time to ready a plate of half a sub, Frito's and let them share a soda.

Oh HAPPY KIDS!

They did their homework and chores happily.

My Beloved saw me skitter and dance with glee my new clothes and purple shoes just make me feel like a princess!

Oh but this day

with this presence and this provision extended to me left me walking the clouds as I shiver and chill to the presence of all that is HOLY.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love you, love you.

Susie said...

Much to be grateful for:-)

Photo Princess said...

I had a wonderful time with you at the Mall!!!!! Sorry I wasn't able to call you that night, we will talk soon because I want to continue with our topic I think you are so right. I'll give you a call soon. Enjoyed being with you very much, have a wondeful weekend!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness