Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday


updated
HEllo a lull in my tackled Tuesday mid day...
Archer had her flu inoculation yesterday followed by blood work up to make sure she is alright.
We are awaiting the lab results.
She suffers an inability to sleep.
This from early on has become an issue to attend to.
It looks like the sensory integration stuff mixed with the suicide of her cousin has left her a struggling.
She has also over the last 5 years had every best friend move away sweet thing needs a bit of help we think...

post script...the labs just came back normal so we now have to followup and set an appointment with a sleep physiologist.


This is the big accomplishment before 8 A.M.
Dishes that served well to tend to the preparations of...
Spaghetti
Beef Vegetable Barley Stew (scratch)
Smoky Paprika Chicken legs
Pancakes (scratch)
Breakfast cookies (scratch)
Eggs , popcorn, blueberry soy smoothies and well a few other afternoon snacks for the kids like.
Frozen french fries, apples and peanut butter....you got the idea
The sink was almost empty by alas Cookies baked and a lunch for me...
:)
They like the laundry all clean.
Like the Laundry just needing to be put away (shew)

Half of the cookies in oven by 8:15
Got an appointment to go get Dash his flu shot...
only to take that batch out to run Dan to the pediatrician for a Flu shot.

We drove the 20 miles to get the flu shot and Dash was awesome!

Then we stopped at a grocery to get some snacks
organic bananas, soy fudge cycles, organic cereal bars and a candy bar for good measure.



We then drove out to the farm where I had set arrangements to do so the other day and confirmed this morning.
I had not enough time to return the kids to school and with the seeds needed to be in the earth and tomorrow being the soonest I can do that well I had to tend to task.

The kids saw lots of horses and the woman gave fondness to them offering not only a three loads for the price of 2 when I go back, but when seeing the children gave them a ride on the back hoe to go park it. They had a lot of respectful fun. She also found favor on them and we will be returning in the winter for her good friend is a therapist and she said she would try to get the kids a lesson 2 for the price of 1. As in two hours each child for total of $50.
So we have something to save up for they are so excited.

When I have filled in the extension beds a thought of creating something like this on a much smaller scale here the gardens is a vision of mine.

we got this all unloaded and placed into the raised bed and on the main plots. All the family got into it. Archer helped push the load with the Daddy man, Dash help heard dogs and put the pot of barley stew out of the refrigerator and onto the burner and turned it on.
We were all finished at 7:30!p.m.
Tired all of had a nice celibration of family team work and a bowel of soup.
Kids have showered and I await my turn as they are brushing teeth.

I dropped the kids at the school to see Dash's teacher and she overjoyed to know that I was still planning on keeping my word to teach her students reading this afternoon.
With Dash out this morning she had become concerned. Archer said "Mom that teacher really likes you!" It is nice to be well though of I told her.

Makes me think of something Dash said to me on the right. We spock on our ride about grown ups =kids in a big body, Adults = big people who have learned lessons to be indipendant...then I mentioned there are also Adults who are men and women of honor....he asked "can their be grown ups of honor?"

Yes I told him they have hearts to choose what is right but have yet to learn their lessons on how to choose wisely.

Dash then paused...he asked "are you and dad Adults of honor?"
Said I " We try real hard to be but sometimes we act more like grown ups..."

He said "Mom I think your more honorable than Dad sometimes...."

Say I "at times like this morning when I lost my temper I was more of a grown up than an adult...We all have many lessons to learn even when we grow up."

I was deeply tapped at that comment of his. Oh my dear husband I know he is an honorable man...his choices have been hard while he grows through the wounds of his heart.


I am glad that they see me that way...but how humbling and what a gift to hear him say so.

Well momentarily I go to teach 3rth graders the art of reading.

Oh this was so fun today! I had 7 kids and I taught them the riding of the horse cadence of a period telling the horse to stop (fist in palm), a comma is a wowwa horse and (pulling on the reins.)

shrug the shoulders at a question mark and spray your fingers ax the exclamation!
We all kept the "ponies in a row and throttled each other when one got to racing or forgetting to tame his horse...It was so fun!
I'll work with some kids with greater difficulties next time.
This method raised the kids scores 50% last year in Dove's (Archer's) class.


so off to the shower for I do smell like all those pretty ponies after unloading the truck.
:)


I will come play once I am clean.
Later when I return...
Hand washing this for the trial that begins on Thursday where I testify regarding that woman I found passed out up on the curb car running...that was in Aug of 2007


Several lay outs
Christmas is fast upon us folks....

Supper of course and the many loads of clean laundry to hang and put away
The many clean dishes to put away as well.

Then the mulch to unload and the gardening to prepare for in the (first) cool early morning tomorrow.

Peace grab you and throttle you back into it's presence ya all!

Time to go instill some wonder into those early readers!

5 comments:

Susie said...

Awesome tackles:-)

Robyn said...

WOW you have sure done a lot!!!
Nice job!

Robyn
Mom All day
http://momallday.blogspot.com/

Annette said...

I love how children think? Especially when it comes to us Mom's! Even though my children are grown up, this made me relize to be an "honorable adult" I still make an impression on them, even though they THINK they know all. I love you!!!

Hugs to you~
Annette
p.s.
I really like the brown dress! very pretty.

Denise said...

Great tackles dear, love you.

Amrita said...

to read about you Tuesday

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness