Monday, September 14, 2009

Just pray for me will you please

I do not know how to post the things that are going on in and around my life right now.
If I were to speak ...would that edify?
All I can do is to hold onto who I am.
Optimism has always been my strong suit.
It is become a suit dusty and worn.

It is in these shadows I see the lights of your friendships and kindness glow brightly.
Yet I am of no words for the words held behind tongue bitten between teeth.
I can not let it struggle free.
Oh as tempting as may be...I will be better than that.
I have to lay it down lay down the rights that we might think we have.
But I am not my own and my own mind and words do not shine well this trial.

Those post of superfluous things are empty to me right now.
I am pained to my utter core. It has just been easier to pull away.
Pressed on several fronts.

I think that I may have been misunderstood and judged by my readers.

There is a movie of a poor woman who suffered...
Le Miserab ...not the perticular trial to be sure:)
but in it she said a line that rings to me...as the jailer arest her for a crime that was an abuse of power by another she said "I know I have done wrong but is it right for them to distroy my only dress?" pleading she begs for mercy from the jailor only to see contemp toward her and hatred...then comes the male lead that comands her justice!
With a tone and a voice of power he paid her debt. He takes her and cares for her and stands at death watch as her last ounce of strength leaves her...
Grieving that he had neglected due to distraction of duty.
It is then that his word to her is kept and he rescues her young one.
He defends the child to his utmost. When grown the child demands understanding through rebelion and the risk of her own harm and his.

6 comments:

Denise said...

I am so sorry sweetie, I love you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Debbie Petras said...

Donetta, trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. All I can think to write to you is Scripture but that says it better than any of my words.

Susie said...

Your pain sounds raw. You are in my thoughts and it is my hope that you are carried out from under the judgement.

Amrita said...

My heart aches for you dearest sister.

Whatever it is. May the good Lord strengthen and comfort you and may you know His grace in this trial.

Hugs to you.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Praying. God Bless. Hugs, Marty

Annette said...

On my way out the door to go to work and something told me check in on you....I, like so many others out here LOVE YOU! I'm so so so sorry that your hurting, but I will ask our heavenly farther to give you strength and courage to face any thing that has come your way. You are a good person with a sweet and loving soul, DO NOT let anyone tell you any different!!
LOVE & HUGS
Annette

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness