Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thrusday

There is nothing like perfect timing... When the Goose flies and I follow into the formation that simply lets me rest in his lift. That has been the last few days for me. I love that lift that formation it was before the foundations of time. When created were all the birds of the air how he the foremost in flight set pattern. Migrations and safe havens for us to rest.

The peas and beans were set to soak over night ...
My research reveled that my crop could come up to 77% higher yield if I were to inoculate the legumes.
Study to show your self approved :)
Any how several hours later only to learn this is no longer found here locally for the old timers are all but gone and we the new generation are trailing them far behind.
It having a shelf life would die before being sold so most if not all have ceased to carry it. As the time passed the seeds laid out on wet cloth germinated and began to form roots...hours pasted and I of great hope trusted that if the inoculate could come in time my efforts at keeping the seedling alive would pay off.

It came last night via Fed Ex

I had to resort to ordering it on line

As you can see the peas are ready
they are called to earth in a weeks time via the moon phases.
Go over to Bee Bliss Gardens Blog...
I made those plates long ago.
The tuna can fits well to drain the pot with
reuse recycle conserve

Now my Blue Lake Beans almost jumped into the soil

Look at the root formation!
This afternoon...boy were they ready~

It rained last night but unfortunately the learning curve for the rain gutter catching and harvesting into the rain tank...caught us un prepared. We were not prepared because the gutter still needs to have the level tipped to the south a bit. All the rain left us to the front yard...arg!

See the trash bin...well that will be the second pick up
The driver told me one per house then we got to jawing over gardening and Denmark (his childhood home) and the way they have used solar power now for 20+ years!
We spoke of compost and shared our knowledge back and forth.
He gave me favor and took all the trimming the bin could hold.

Impromptu I cleared the East side yard outside the kitchen window, trimmed the tree and the bushed. The sunflowers are now planted too...a week or so late but I'll hope for the best.

Wow all the trash gone.
I gave the fellow some of my saved seed of Nasturtium


Just that little pile and another small one was all that was left.
The front yard got a good weeding and the bush trimmed too.


just had to cut these up
It is so wonderful that flight pattern I travel by...It is not about us you know ...It is the GOOSE (Holy Spirit) who loves to council and train us up.

This soil worked over the last couple days received the nasturtium too.
now outside the kitchen window the sunflowers planted the tree trimmed and the tall grain grasses pulled.
Mid day after a bite of lunch
Floor swept I proceeded with the next task
Last year we did the big patio door and it saved substantially on the cooling costs
This was $35 apx a box 15 ft by 36 inches
The lower widows done
See the difference
You can actually feel it.
The windows do have the shade screens but this will add to the insulating quality of the duel pane windows.
Stepping back you can see on the lower half the polarized film really made a nice clear view. It will reflect up to 77% of the heat. You can feel the difference up to a foot or so away. The radiant heat will be reduced and the a/c will have less work to do.
It is a little reflective

Oh! Mommy!
at 1:30 I arrived and waited for the vet clinic. At 3:15 I was rushing my way to load the dogs . I asked a sweet man named Wade if I could borrow his strength. It was in the parking lot. I was frantic the kids were off the bus. Even though I had mentioned to them (the kids) I really got very stressed out! It was the very fist time I was not home for them I do not like it and will not do this as a practice. My PTSD is out of whack.
The dogs weigh 90 pounds and 56 pounds
They knocked me over twice.
Once as I was exiting the Petsmart and once in the parking lot!
My whole body hurts!

The vet wanted $103. for both dogs for Rabies shots.
The clinic was only $39 for both
I am so grateful for the savings.
I heard about a site called commonpaws .com that spays/neuters for free

but Goodness that was just so long to wait and the clinic opened at 2:00 so I got in line at 1:30 only three ahead of me!!!!!

I took two pain pills and am resting
the kids were fine even felt good about being able to do it without feeling scared.
IT WAS ME THAT WAS FREAKING OUT!!!!!!

I do not understand how folks can do it.
I am tired!

Thankful that all is good kids are safe and that I do not have to let them be home on their own. 8 and 12 this was the very first time They were ever home alone!
It was for about 15 minutes I thought it would just kill me to let another second go by.
I am so greatful that I can be here for my children.
Time to just rest
how wonderful it is to be made able...
:)

3 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for God to pour rest and healing all over you, I love you.

JUST A MOM said...

hey you just a quick note because I am very tired these days not sure why maybe cause I am older hahhahhah it was very nice sending time with you. thank you for stopping by again. I have a girl from work staying in my spare room for a bit she was living in her car. Just wanted to say hey and THANK YOU AGAIN...

Photo Princess said...

Hey Donetta FYI you can take the dogs to Animal Control on 8th for the Rabies also. I took Liberty there this time, worked out great and not much of a wait.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness