Wednesday, April 15, 2009

life

Hello!
What a full day already!
I had the most awesome day!

After the normal customary tasks of each day and the children were off I set to a few additional duties of the day.
Set the worms to soil and the praying mantis out

cans to the posts in the garden and the compost fed the kitchen scrap

I remembered well that we were to have a brunch at Bible Study , however....it is in three weeks. The Cole slaw went to the heat for I was not to return yesterday untill day's end at 4 p.m.
Mucked the chicken coop, stirred the compost and watered the gardens too.


Mornings harvest.


Picked the peas, tomatoes (so I could save them from the dogs..)
They will ripen on the counter.
The sandwiches for the trip will have the treat of the toms.

Girls said hi:)
Well lookie there.
You wont see that often here at his uncommon home.
Set for the absence.
I am a funny soul. If I should go I would not want to leave a mess behind for another to clean.
Traveling is that wasy for me . I do not want to return all rested to tasks to tend too.
I much rather like to ramp up.


The car is in my charge today, however the kids are due home and I have just returned from Prayer with the Mom's in Touch group.
Soooo...kids to walk in in a moment, devotions on psalms91.
If you set your love upon me said God ....
Thought it a good lesson.

Gotta go get the chicke feed, the water shoes and the oranges and fruit for the trip.
Heard we have a microwave in the hotel so I got some ideas of a few prep meals to just reheat.


Oh this is so funny!!!!!
The door bell rang and I was off in a song
NO MORE SCHOOL
NO MORE SCHOOL
for 5 days or more no more school
thinking it was the kids.

It was the UPS guy
hahahhah
(he delivered Dash's medication and the walkie talkie's that Steve was gifted with for his first 5 years of service with the company.)
Just in time for the trip.
We will each now have one.
Perfect timing!

Made him smile.

He told me that a man hit him today with his vehicle, and then pulled up fixed the mirror and drove off...
He said he got the plate but did not report it.
I told him that if he did that to him so callus and he was alright what if he was the honorable man who could be used to prevent the mans next victim.
He said he had not thought about that.

well better run.

No comments:

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness