Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I got my new tooth started this morning!

Empowered
Obedient
With basket removed from me.
I will shine.
I exhale.
Budgets met gifts for the children V day purchased within budget.
Plenty left over to get the little factory made cards they desire in order to fit in.
This is important to them.
One day I will teach them to rebel against the pressures of peers.
To be true to who they are no matter the pressure of acceptance/rejection.
For now I will help them through this maze.

The cabbage has sprouted, the rows glow with tiny green promises.
While the appearance of the radishes proclaim themselves much more boisterously.
There was a flower teasing me on the strawberry plant.Dash and I enjoyed our harvesting of the peas last night in our pasta (covered in diced beef gravy).
Wow let them grow it and they just can't wait to eat it.
No problems here with him eating his veggies.

Dove amazed me with a wonderful typed paper she did.
As I walked into her class room to serve.
It was the class writing project.
The goals of her year to come.
Doing her homework every day.
Eating the meals her mother makes for her and the family.
Graduating to the nest grade with high scores.
You know she has been keeping those goals well.

The gentleness and easy forgiveness that comes to Dash.
He reminded me that this is a New Day.
Just be who you are this day.
My afternoon yesterday ended with another terrible migraine.
Light triggered while at my girlfriends home.
Her and I had , had a wonderful time of intercession.
We both do Moms In Touch" an international prayer ministry for the local schools our children attend.

The last container of soy mushroom soup base was awaiting me at the store.
Sweet Mr. U. desires a meal that is one of my old time specialties.

I'll post a recipe later
My husband loves my cooking.
How blessed and thankful I am for these skills to gift my family with good food.
You can not even buy these foods out unless you paid a high price for them.

I appreciate how God prepares us before the very foundation of time into the life of freedom, once we are his.
Trials yes , but the abundance of favor and his Love.
I feast on this every day!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Lovely blessings.

Annette said...

your family is blessed to have you take care of them like you do...I can remember my children doing valentines day exchange, and once both of my children, who are teenagers now!!! and only 22 months apart... wasn't going to give cards to a few classmates because they didn't like them, and man, I got upset and said "Shame on you!! you could be that one person that might make them happy" and they gave...I love how your son thinks, and he's right! Hope your feeling better, nothing better then fresh strawberries dipped in sugar, or with Ice Cream, or in cereal, they go with anything, fresh peas, o man... I love coming by to visit!
Hugs
Annette

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness