Monday, November 10, 2008

Cleaning your Ironing board, Charity is a lesson that begins at home. Samaritan's Purse

Happy Lunch hour to you.
Or in my case a short blog break to rest my bones and muscles a bit before heading back into tasks.
Morning was a hit with the heart shaped egg fryer.

Dash however wanted nothing to do with school ever again. He has been hassled by a kid who has no physical boundaries.
Friday last I had to call the school and was forced to have to leave a message for the Principle that the boy was putting his finger up Dash's bum and other kids as well. Dash has had enough of this kids antics. I had told him the chain of command. The aide has been doing nothing and the teacher was not present. Dash came to me and I went to the top!
So I had to ask the bus driver to keep and eye on Dash for he was panicked into an upset tummy, over going to school today. I did my best to nurture and empower him. I could not let him run from the fears, I as Mom (broken heart ) had to gently, yet forcefully insist he go to school. I did however call the school post haste and spoke at length with the Principle. We figured out that Dash was to embarrassed to say that the boy had done this to him, so he spoke of the third party only. He did not want the other kid to either get in trouble or to have to face retaliation. The Principle also talked with the other boy (who I was assured would not be attending school today) . I was assured that he would let Dash know of the kids absence. So my Son could relax and go about his day. He has no school tomarrow for the holiday.

Dash liked his heart shaped egg McMommy.

The womans dress form was not long nude for I started an aprin to gather in the produce from the garden and the eggs.

It was a little scrap of fabric this is all there was of it.
Check out the saying on it! I thought how perfect!


Last night My Daddy Man and I taught the children about reaching out to other kids.
In South America children have great need and low supply...
We taught them about some children who hunt in garbage dumps and have never really had anything new.
We then took them to the store and walked with them through the realizations that a toothbrush is a privilege as is tooth paste.
So as we gathered what they thought a child would (should they as well) like.
We re focused them away from self contentedness over and over again as we shopped for the Christmas child they each were offered to give to. This was hard and tedious but should we all as parents take that time and energy to "train up our children in the way they should go, so that when they are old they will NOT depart from it"...

You too can help Samaritan's Purse
In the west the Colorado collection site sends to South America. Other sites throughout the U.S. send around the globe where need can be met. Donations of cash can help them with shipping foods as well.
On Christmas Morning Two children in South America will receive a letter from my children. They will let those kids know that they are not alone and that somewhere on this planet another person cared enough to share.


So I began my blinds cleaning project in earnest 4 down 8 single window and two double window to go. At 15 minutes a window I may be able to finish the job by tomorrow afternoon.

Here is a free tip
Use a sticky roller to clean you ironing board. They get dusty and full of lint too.
This is great for after a project that leaves fibers on the board.
Nice little tool to pick up spilled beads too.

My cover is clean and ready for the next job.

Well my lunch is over I have to set back to task.
Refreshed and energized by that healthy tuna salad here I go!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for your dear family, love you.

Amrita said...

you support Samaritan 's Purse, At Christmas poor children here get gifts.Makes them so happy

Good lessons to teach children

Amrita said...

What were you having for lunch? Lokks good

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness