Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sunflower Heart gets to come back home.

Good Morning!
You are my Sunflower video
Oh so Good!
Our contract with the Realtor is up on Monday. We have "come on home".
Please celebrate me home!
My Beloved, feeling poorly, poured his heart into mine yesterday.
Independence Day! Free from selling and moving out we have "come on home".
With so many wonderful lessons along the adventure.

To our delight we are re establishing our living room the way "WE" love it.
It felt so nice for our little family to watch movie night in the living room together. Well I left after supper to play (work) on my fabrics.:)
I just had to!

We used a chair on wheels to move the television into the living room. We still have the other half of the entertainment center to move.

I have gone from this week sewing here to ....

THIS!
Oh! Glory ! Oh Joy!


I watched a lot of u-tube videos and found some ideas for my new sewing room.
One of the many perks of packing the house up is now that we are unpacking I get to start all from scratch and create a wonderful studio.
I am so grateful to begin again.
I have a clean palate of a house .
We have all the walls freshly painted.
When we moved here it had rose pink carpet throughout.

This will be my new sewing station. We sold the sewing desk that was once here.
This has been used in Hubby's old office, Dash's room and now it will become my sewing desk.

This is the view of the cutting table storage from behind.
All of my supplies, well not ALL of them but box by box.
It is very hot out in the garage so we have to just do a little at a time.
I will be very choosy about what comes back into the house.
We will still be making great efforts to become debt free.
So I will be selling things as I sort out.

I have got to have color!
This is a beautiful fabric I got when a sewing store closed.
I will do the kid's bathroom in it.

I will create a flower, and earth theme I think.
I love the cute little insects.
Life! I love life all around me.
They will match the kids decor

So much JOY here to get to stay!
I was willing and took all measure to let go of my home and it has been given back to me.
I let go and God said learn, stay and continue to grow.
I will most likely get employment part time in the fall.
It will be a job caring for the elderly I think.
We will continue on our budget and financial plan. It will be a much slower process.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

We so need to get more organized. Starting from a clean slate sounds nice. I'm so glad you're doing God's will.

JUST A MOM said...

IF I DID NOT LOVE YOU SO MUCH AS MY SISTER AND WAS SO HAPPY FOR YOU I WOULD BE HATING YOU AND JEALOUS OF THIS GREAT ROOM YOU GET TO HAVE I think it looks so nice and you have waited so patiently. I am happy for you now go play!

Denise said...

Bless you dear, I am happy for you.

~Bren~ said...

What an awesome sewing room!!! It must feel good to be "home" again!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Nancy has had her insulin shot,
and had lunch. I have a few minutes to write a note.
The rest of the gang are up at a friend of my daughter Carrie. They went swimming! Too much sun for Nancy! Lupus patients are not suppose to be in much sun! Besides it is Hot and humid! Glad you had a great Fourth! Happy that you love you sewing room so much! Thanks so much for your prayer for us! Love, Grams

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness