Monday, June 30, 2008

Church Family Pool Party

Last evening between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
We all met for a fun time at a local public pool.
It was a beautiful evening. A bit of a dust storm passed over and the sky was so amazing!
We also have a river bottom fire in the south west the sky was so pretty and the smoke was at a far distance so it did not disturb the play.

This is a wonderful shallow shore for the little ones.


Little Dove and Dash to the right. They had a great time. I swam with each child as did the Daddy man.


Dash liked the little kids slides at first.

But...Then he got a taste for the slide on the right. It had a shallow landing pool. The other one had an 11 foot deep pool and I did not try that one. I went down the one on the right and my bottom touched the bottom when I landed. The kids went over and over again.
Few Moms or women swam. I was one of the very few who dressed out in a suit to swim. It does take courage to when you think of it. If your chubby it is embarrassing, and if you look great it is embarrassing cause all the men star and the women hate you. Ha! So I just decided to enjoy my children and ignore the rest.

They had snacks set up in this area. Many people came. These all go to our church with a few neighbors and guests mixed in.

The sky was amazing. It really felt much cooler once wet. I got cold at one point and it felt wonderful. With it being evening hours it was shady so Beloved could swim. He can not be exposed in the sun for long. He has vitaligo and burns easy. It is a cancer concern if he stays out too long.

Dove met a friend and played and had a great time.

Dash was enjoying an Indonesian snack someone brought. It was a rice type crunch (shrimp) flavored disk. I love he trys different things. He even wanted to know where Indonesia was.

Beloved Met up with a Brother that used to study with him.
We had a really nice time. I even relaxed knowing there were life gaurds on duty.
I was refreshed by a few moments of letting go and giving the charge of the children over for a few moments. I met a couple of new people and a few other said hello.
It was a wonderful social.
Funny thing without my glasses (took them off to swim) I coould not see clearly and faces were a blur. So I was waved at but did not see who it was. Later they approched and said hello.
Dash was ready to go home. It was past his bed time and he was tired. The children slept soundly and we are all at peace this morning.

The Realitors report.
I stopped by really quick and read the lockbox manually. That agent who said he was going to show the house last weekend did not. I apologize for hisrudeness to request that you leave and then not follow through with theshowing.
The agent who showed it Saturday this weekend said that it showed nicely but that it's not on her client's short list. The agent who showed it today said that his client didn't care for the floor plan and would have preferred more tile and less pergo.

So... so far we have one more weekend. Our contract is up on the 7th. We will see...

3 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

I am so glad you got out and enjoyed yourselves,,,, This whole sellign the house thing has just been too hard. I pray for EASY for you all very soon... love ya off to get ready for work.

Denise said...

Glad you enjoyed your time at the pool sweetie. I continue to pray for your house to sell.

Amrita said...

Dearies me the pool party sounds great fun meeting and making friends and all. I would enjoy something like this.

I 'm glad you swam with the kids.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness