Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello My Friends

I guess I have not been very wordy for a few days...
You ever have times when you just think that you reveled too much? When I shared about my dead friend I opened and exposed an event that was so very tender and now well...I feel tender.
My usual upbeat mood has been somewhat somber for this last week or so. I am struggling with the idea that you all just must think I am so crazy (that is the lie that the enemy of my heart keeps telling me). I am not however, I am a woman of clay (so to speak) yet I feel sorta cracked. It took me a long time to ever open up about what I went through all those many years ago. I opened up to strangers and exposed a very challenging time in the struggle known as my life.

The big thing was that I linked the blogs.
I got all a jitter over it.
Now I might really be judged!
Instead of reaching out, I just sorta pulled away.

The week was very busy and they just fly past the days like a blur. The kids had the day off today. So we had a play date at a friends house. It was so peaceful and a delight to be with her, Trisha is over at "Photo Daughter of the King". Our kids are matched where her two are almost two years separated she has a 12 and a 5, I have a 10 and a 6 3/4. The girls are the older and our boys the younger. They all played so wonderfully together. It was so nice just to sit and rest over a cup of tea with her. We each prayed our sons into our homes. Her and I both had a desire for a son. My friend sent us home with a big box of clothing for Dove. That was so sweet of her. She seemed thrilled to get rid of another box, she has been unpacking her new home they recently moved into.
I am have an MRI in the afternoon tomorrow for my neck. It really is paining me. Finding it a niusence I am just getting by with it for now. I have tried ignoring (thinking it is just stress) it for several weeks to no avail. I hate having pain it is such an annoyance to me. Slows me down and that is just not OK with me. Any way Mrs. Stubborn (me) got an appointment for it and the process begins to have some investigation into it. I think I must sound like a bleeding heart. So I did not want to post about it. There goes my days 3x's a week now for therapy on it. I am very grateful to be able to get the help with it yet it is just one thing after another. I guess I have more to learn on this circle.
You know the old "don't assume" thing because it makes an *** out of you and me. :)
Some times I falter and assume things with expectations for rejection. I pull away first so then it wont hurt so much if I am rejected. Old ways die hard.

My MILove is inpatient at a hospital. I am concerned about her health.

I did not get the meal plan up last night. I still need to get it accomplished. The muscle relaxers the doctor gave me cause me to fall asleep on the spot if I rest my head a moment.
Things are looking up around here. I am relieved of the heavy pressure to get clothing made in a hurry. I know that God was now telling me "too much" I have just been trying to do too much! "Do not do so much" His message to me. I was requiring way more out of myself than I needed too.
A line from an old song rings in my mind.
"The leader of the band is old, and his eyes are growing dim...
but his blood runs through my instrument.
It took me years to understand..."

5 comments:

Jo said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers, dear friend. It seems it is winter in your life, but soon it will be spring! My own dear mother just had an MRI on her brain so I'll easily remember to pray for you. Thank you for blessing us so by your heart-felt writings. The Lord does so much through you, and you'll never know the extent of it.
Hugs and prayers,
Jo

Chocolate and Coffee said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings to you my friend.

Denise said...

Praying for you my precious sis, I love you.

Amrita said...

Dear sis, take it easy. You do too much.
Pray the MRI comes out OK. Sorry to hear about MIL. I 'll write to her. Give her my love when you call her

~Bren~ said...

Anyone who would judge you is not worth your thoughts. You only opened your self up to two things by sharing your heart. 1)the ability to be used in a much deeper way by your Heavenly Father, and 2) The love and understanding of TRUE friends...those that care about you. OH and 3) being one (or more) steps closer to complete healing!!!
You are loved and honored here and on your other blog!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness