Well hi there
Happy New Year!
Everything is awesome here just really crazy. Dove has come home to do on line school so it is a time of huge transition. She is doing all the prep testing. With paperwork to in roll and like wise withdraw every moment is well used up. We are also setting up the ymca k12 time it is a 12 hour attendance a week with at most 9 to 1 ratio at the Tempe y just 5 miles away. This is free to the kids as it will give time with other kids and me work out time for my membership will be at a reduced cost.
I have been speaking to a lawyer and I do not qualify for the disability. One must work for 5 out of the last 10 years. It is an issue at 65 that I will fall under Steve's s.s .
Teaching will be a good 6 hours or so work for me with prep time and such. We are so happy the kids are doing so well. School started on Tuesday.
Allergy shots went well on Monday now that I got off of the meds for my back. I can not do both. My back is better so that is good too.
Doing this with sleeping issues he must not have woke me.
We moved the freezer out to the garage and got rid of the other refer. I LOVE having my window back it was a huge task. Still have a tree to get down.
We start our day at 8-8:30 and school from 9-2 or so. The lunch break is watching science or history documentary
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Well hi there
Older women likewise teach the younger women...
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)
- ► 2013 (13)
- ▼ 2012 (38)
- ► 2011 (178)
- ► 2010 (343)
- ► 2009 (642)
- ► 2008 (611)
- ► 2007 (718)
By Maya Angelou
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!
Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.
- A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
- The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
- Return with Honor
- The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
- "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
- “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
- "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
- "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
Click here for all crafts
This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."