Wednesday, December 1, 2010

On Christian Bullying and Apple Pie

 Good Evening
As I sit here forgive me I am having a slice of fresh out of the oven apple pie. Tart Granny Smith organic apples. Now to insult these fresh apples (at least nutritionally) one of those ready made store bought crust. It was easy. I had the crust as a free thing on the last shop. Now normally I would roll over in my grave before I'd eat it but alas...
Well the pie was made with Dove joining me.Oh it was my hearts delight too have her hands in the flour and sugar. "here mom let me do it". JOY! utter joy to have her ask to do it, to join me and be happy to be with me doing it. 
 My cup running over...two tea bags as well. Some Good Earth cinnamon in my huge mug Dash gave to me last year. Apple pie and hot cinnamon tea oh yaa..

Tonight I had a real long and lovely conversation with Denise (Shorty Bear). How she misses you all so. She told of how lovingly so many came up to help and each bill is just covered. 
Underneath the umbrella of all she holds dear. Her trust in  and love for the Lord she is still getting a deluge of trial so keep her in your prayers.
Our conversation refreshed my soul, mind and body. She is REAL it was a real conversation. 
So often now I avoid trying to have that here. 

"If you ain't got nothing good to say don't say anything at all"...

Maybe some of you grew up with that one too. Sometimes it is the things that may not seam so good to say are the best things heard. Being real with one another. 

I came to my daughter today real. Told her my heart on an issue. Found a way to compromise with her.  Funny with all the fuss she really seems to respect me for it. 
Also told my little core family my heart tonight. It was good for my soul. Rested just a spell and that is when my dear friend came on the telephone line. There for me as a friend is. Real Listening not giving advice unsolicited or judging but pure love. Acceptance of all the warts and all. Like a good freeze off of hurt she nurtured my soul. I hers as well.  We are told to be strong, courageous, grateful now if were feeling were not we at least need to act as if we are.
I have been thinking a lot about bullies. Ya know the ones who make it real hard for your kids to feel safe. The true face has to hide lest it get taken for a ride of guff. Now some bullying is clear mean. Some is unintentionally mean.
While I was in prayer the other day the Lord talked to me about Christian Bullying. The kind that if your humanity shows your faulty in doctrine or being lead astray. Do this just right now, if your not doing this just right it will show.  Now God forbid these bullies when the trials hit real hard. We have to hold one view of our trinity public. That one that is our true spiritual self. What about that true soul. what of it. What of the true emote? 
Just like on the play ground we better hide it. Or the bully will see us coming a mile away.
Vulnerability is the bullies playground. 
What of maturity where vulnerability is to be commiserated?
What of it? Well if a sister, friend come to you bemoaning the reality of the challenges faced. Do we negate the soul, the emote only to supersede it with the spirit. No. The spirit remains, Gods love never changes.
It you speak of spirit and the tea is poured to do so speak of spirit. If a cup be empty however then fill it with water and quench the thirst without pouring hot water all over the guest. 
If a soul is thirsty for a companion of the soul the emote to hear and listen to the emote...hear.  Hear emote direct the emote through the land mines but do not dump spirit where spirit remains along side standing the guard it is intended too. That's Christian bullying.  Mercy that is just plain bullying given falsely Christs name. For I would never really perceive HIM ever acting that a way.
Blessed are those who...remember. 
Not deceived, backslid-den, lack of faith, or even punished or condemned.

There will always be greater and lesser
That does not negate that there is a you.

Now I have seen this of late from the pulpit as well. 

Just thinking out loud.

Now I have received little bully just always been afraid of them. 
So I sorta hide on the playground.
:)
So this an attempt to come out and own the swing set a while
Bullies thrive on fear they look for it.

How do you respond to 'Christian Bullies' ?

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness