Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

Col. 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.




We have so many many things to be thankful for 
This week I met with two nieces and took my sister to lunch on Monday.
Had a nice session in the afternoon to ready my mind for the coming week.


On Tuesday very early I made my way up to Dove's appointment.
After much chagrin over leaving the partially filled out paper work at home I paid a $15 fine and got a new set that I then had to fill out on the spot!
Org!
So the meeting went very well.
Dove is back on Prozac to my saddened heart. 
She has generalized anxiety disorder and some aspects of RAD reactive attachment disorder.
There is also the ADD attention deficient disorder inactive spectrum.
Lots to chew on even in those last few sentences.
God is good all the time~
These are the things in the file even from 2005, they are just reemerging as she is progressing in her development. So here we go again addressing all the tools in the box.




 With the table set before me I see beauty in ashes.
The funeral of last week was a rushed exit and I did not get to take my SILove the roses I got her, so I put the petal in a basket.
 
 With the pine it was so lovely on the kitchen table.
I am so blessed.
My child is so wonderful and I know that helping her is the task at hand .
This we are made able to do.
Dove will not leave my side now.
I am very tired and doing my very best to take time for my heart in a very kind way with her.
This is hard but HE is making me able.
I am grateful a little sad but so very thankful.
 
 Christmas called the train in from the give away pile in the garage.
Another wonderful year of children and trains.
It is such a delight.


 
 Wednesday morning Dash was taken at long last to the allergist in hope to help him with his breathing.
He was not too happy believe me.
I had to make the MOM call and have the food allergy panel done as well.
He finally today forgave me.
Very stressful on both of us.
He really was so angry about it.
 
This is the scratch test that shows significant findings.
We will begin doing the injections to build immunity up. The main allergens are air born and the milk, peas too. With promise of meeting his friend at the picture show the event went better than I could of hoped for . It was still a very trying morning. The movie was a real nice surprise to join a dear friend.
I just about dropped my heart when the nurse called me to the window to receive a call from my husband.
I thought is every thing alright? It was just the invite to meet them.
 
 We saw the movie "UP"
The kids are down at waters edge and this is the sweet little sister child of their buddy.
We all had a real refreshing hush not rush time.
It was wonderful to take a spontaneous time together.
 
 The kids were so funny they found it so ludicrous that all those folks down there were standing in that ridiculous line to see some guy dressed in a suit :)
 
 That evening after my darling finished up the job he has been working on and delivering it to the customer we all went to the light display in the neighborhood. It is a city renown attraction with cars and trolleys, buses and such lining the streets for blocks. We bundled up and walked to it. It was a nice family time.
 
 Yes it was very cool high 40's for us desert rats that's cold!
 
  
 The kids love this display.


Well that was yesterday...


Today we had a nice homebody day
This guy worked the job half day and then played with the kids.
I had a wonderful girl friend visit after a few hours work in the garden.
I harvested a salad for the Christmas Eve meal.
 
 On Christmas Eve we have the children open one gift.
Dash chose the big box
 
 This a gift of respect for this kid let go of his room to help Dove through this hard time.
He has always wanted a blue camo room.
 
 Dove chose...
 
 Well a new helmet, no bike to go with it.
She was a bit let down.
 
 She really needed a new helmet.
 
 Now we all know that the box is the real thing most desired...no different in my house.
 


 it is an airplane in case your wondering.
 
 This found in the children's room.
A tree for all the stuffed critters.
Dash asked if Santa could visit them.


Today I worked at length in the garden.
Radishes were harvested for the Christmas meal tomorrow.
 
As The radish were trimmed and the greens tossed to the chickens, the dogs begged the imperfects.
Yes the love radish.

 


I heard a noise over the wall to meet the new neighbors clearing the yard behind us.
literally they are taking down all the well most of the trees, downed a mature fig, next this orange and also a lemon.
NUTS! 
It is just crazy to me but she did say I could have all the fruit.
The job to juice next week or so sounds like a big one. 


  This little one helped me pick a few to serve on the marrow.


























 Radish harvest, glass candy made and delivered to the neighbors along with our good wishes too...


Steve and I have had our time of communion

Thus our hearts sleep right and our bonds are tight this
Holy Christmas Eve





 While he showered I filled the stockings and placed the cookies and milk tray at the teddy bears tree.


This our gift to you this Holy Eve
May all your hearts be thankful for the Love of God NEVER fails.
Through all the toil strife and trials know this
Love NEVER fails.


Thank you all for the loving kindness and friendship you have shown me/us this year...
Loving all of you is a gift untold how delighted it is as our days here unfold.


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night
Now dash away dash away dash away all.
Sleep well for the dawn comes with child call...
Wake up wake up!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glass candy, never heard of it . is it good?

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness