Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jingle bells Bat Man smells Robin laid an egg....

Oh how nice it is to respond to this year from a different angle.
Walgreen's has toys buy one get one free!
So for the first time I will be giving my Great Nieces and Nephews a small gift. It worked out to be $3.50 a toy.
I have never been able to do it before so I feel very glad and peaceful to think that I can actually gift them.
I wish I could also afford to send up to Washington to my Sisters Daughter and her grown boys but at least I had been able to do that once or twice years back. I have 22 nieces and nephews and well over 25 Greats I think it is. I am not sure about one brothers kids if or how many, I have no contact with them.

Oh so many many children have crossed this heart and these related are just a drop in a huge heart for kids.


"The Bat Mobil lost it's wheel and went rolling down the hill"

Well another young life is rolling down the hill this Christmas. Sad thing too. Doves best friend is in a bad way...
As a seer I tried to tell the child's mother that things were not what they seamed and to use care. She had longed for her husband to get let out of prison. It began that she was awaiting two payments to set a foundation for child support and then she was filing for divorce however she fell over heals for an ideal that she had longed for all those many years she held onto as a loyal wife. Only hoping someday for a normal life.
He convince her of many things...I saw danger and warned her. I saw the very thing...Last night I got a call for the girls were to get together. She was distraught on the phone . I do not watch the TV much at all. So she filled me in. Her husbands nephew had been arrested a few days ago. Then yesterday her husband. He did not dwell with her because of their daughter he was not allowed too while on probation. So it appears the two men were burglarizing homes and violently kidnapping and roughing up the folks that lived in the homes. My sweet friend was stunned because she so loves her husband that the ability to understand he was not the person she thought threw her whole world. These homes were in the very high end area of a local town.

After helping her to breath on the phone I shared with my little family. My family had heard me set strong boundaries with interactions knowing that I had a strong sense of warning.

What do you do? I told her, I warned her. I even spoke clearly that this very thing was happening that he was enticing her into a lala dream of happily ever after. She sweet thing would defend her husband with every thing she was so after speaking clearly I said no more. Now this at Christmas . A child in a real hard way. This is the very child that God had asked me two years ago if I would hold this one close in my heart. I have. Now as to what else I saw that day...well that is Gods business. This child may eventually need a safe place my heart will be open to her. Keeping guard over my little clutch all the while.

folly it was all folly...

So that Bat Mobile lost its wheel and those lives are now rolling down the hill..

4 comments:

Denise said...

You are laying on my heart, love you so much sis.

Amrita said...

Sorry to hear about your friends painful predicament. May she come out of this relationship and find releif for herself and her daughter. Maybe her husband will mend his ways.

Glad you could send gifts to the chuldren.

Denise said...

Good morning girl.... Just wanted to stop by a minute.. It is a good thing that you are able to get gifts for those kids and be a part of their celebration. I am sorry about your friend.. I just do not know why people want to be like that.. I lived in turmoil for so many years and it takes a toll on you.. I will pray for your friend..

Love ya!

Tabitha Bird said...

It is hard to watch the wheels fall off other people's lives. I am learning not to feel responsible over things that are not my responsibility to fix. But it is sad no the less. Blessings to you and yours this time of year.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness