Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday


Tackle it Today I did!
After the early morning dentist appointment for Dash where...we were going in to have his molars sealed...we walked out with a silver crown...I was started when they led us back to the closed room for they only do procedures there but Dash being special needs and they knowing that did not think a lot of it until I looked over at the set up complete with injection...????/
Some misunderstanding...yes
So after clarifying it all decided to go with the flow. The baby tooth was going to stay until he is 10-12 we were awaiting news if the orthodontist would be pulling it or not for braces. Well it was his partner who had set up for us to come back and have the full scan x ray and the sealants. All else had not been set up or agreed too. And here I was dear in the headlights! So I listened to the calm within me only concerned of the possible betrayal that Dash might feel.
That dentist gave Dash shots and Dash did NOT EVEN KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!
It could not of really worked out any better!

At the end the front office a buzz with the dread and concern of an angry mom were startled to find that I was not angry with them. They were so relieved and approached with a
"well just have you pay for the nytrisoxside (laughing gas) and not bill you for the rest of the balance until after insurance covers it."
Dash was not angry with me either.
Gods way is higher than us. ?

Dash was calm and the procedure went off without a hitch.
Dove waited out front! She was calm and alright.
The front office was impressed with her.


Well on the way out they were a little upset and wanted for a treat a Mc Donalds...well I had two bucks in my purse and had to deposit a check for a necklace I had made ...I told them that I would get them a doughnut when I went to the bank (it was in the grocery store).
At the bank when I approached he was stunned to my reply when asked "how are you today"
My reply "happy"
Startled the teller ask "Well tell me what makes you so happy this morning that your this way?...."
So I told him and then change the slip to get a $5 cash back to get the kids doughnuts. He said to me..."your kids want a dough nut?...well we have way more of them than we could ever eat hold on..."
He came back with a plate for each kid and a Doughnut bigger than Dash's head! Dove chose the one with sprinkles.:)

We finished our transaction and he then paused me and asked me...
"would you like a dough nut too?"
Sheepishly I grinned and accepted my favorite maple glazed.
Dove wished for another for hers was small and was up set a little cuz Dash had a massive one. I gave Dove mine and she was so excited and thankful...

We then left to go get some free MULCH...saw it on craigslist
the elder came out and told me of how he needed some and had way too much delivered. He told me of how he had hoped to cover the area around the mound a few inches thick to stop the weeds. I filled the bed of the truck and the kids were in the running truck with the A/C on. Then I decided two shovels for the old mans area one shovel to the truck bed and covered his front. He came out to leave in his car....It was then I saw the handicap tag...
He told me "You don't have to do that"

I told him
"I do not do it because I have to, I choose too"
... and thanked him for the mulch.

We then drove up to a town north of us to get several bags of horse manure for free curb side. All bagged :) the bed of the truck is full and I am now beginning to cool.

I am just all tackled out!
It is 1:00 p.m.
time to chill and rest before supper preparations.

5 comments:

Susie said...

Awesome tackles:-)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

That sounds like a really full and busy day and the Lord provided for everything. Isn't that a blessing. Hugs, Marty

Denise said...

Wonderful.

Denise said...

Busy day for you girl! I am trying to get out and visit a few of you.. Life is so busy for me right now and helping Dennis during the day is plenty, but now Dad is not doing well at all...... Please pray for him. I cried most of the day yesterday .. I guess it does not matter how old we get we are never ready to loose a parent...... I need grace for the days that I know are coming........

What a wonderful thing when we have days like yours, to know that the Father God is so in control and has our very best at heart!

Talk..to..Grams said...

I love Days like that!! God is Good!! You were so blessed! AND HE is with us when days don't go that good!!! Hugs, Grams

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness