Monday, January 7, 2008

The Daily Dose Award


Connie Wrote:

This award and it's originator are special. I always love to find out where something comes from and why. What is the heart and soul behind it. So, I am glad that I can give you the information to go back and read. It's not just about who's who but about passing the torch of love.

"So here's to all the blogs that you've discovered that you can't possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog".

From Xandra: creator, The Daily Dose Award

Connie Wrote:
Donetta - the girl can cook...and pray... and she has great advice...

Well this was an unexpected kindness...When I came home from church today I found that Connie had left me a little embrace. Being the benefactor of such an uplifting I stand reminded of all that I am because of all that He is and has done for me. Alive to the potential of all that had ever been intended for all of us to know. There are so many of us who forget all that we were destined to be before we were even formed. If your like me perhaps you try to hit the mark and fall shot. I think that my efforts need to be relinquished over to HIM in me. I can not of my own do all that I am destined too or be all of whom He desires me to be. It is doable thought for I am becoming new. I am alive to right standing, and I am in right standing simply through belief.


Connie thank you for the "hug". I am glad that I make a difference in your day. I (like so many others ) need to know that. This award is a inspiring way to pass that reminder on.

So many come to mind here. I want to try to pass the love arround a little .I loved Connie's list of folks and so many of them have it now, so...

Three Peas in a pod This sweet heart is full of delight as she treasures her role as Wife and Mother

Scamps Place (I goofed (confused identity), but noon the less) This is an awesome woman who is a fun loving mother. The gift remains true to you.

Living life and loving every minute of it Motherhood is a pure joy. Even in trial, to find the joy and delight in it one can overcome. Photography is an art form that Corey has been gifted with.

Pieces of me When we walk the road as mother we have to keep sure footed and use every talent to live a full rich life. Bren effort to be and do all for the sake of her special children and grandchild.

Charity Grace The heart of a keeper of the home is a rare one. It is steeped in the rich herbs of simple pleasure. The most divine of beauty is found in the heart of the home.

Coopers Wife Mentor the young women and pass on what we know. If ever we withhold knowledge we deprive the diversity of skill. Coopers Wife does not withhold.

In the life of a child If we own the world and yet deprive even one of these little ones we have nothing. With the ebb and flow of ease and trial it is in the grace given us that we flow as the sea in the season of the tide. Bringing in the life of the vast open waters.

For today I must close although there are so many many more of you that belong here. I have a coat to create to all of you thank you for being true to who you are.


So come on girls, share the love!! (But don't forget to visit Xandra at Heart of Service to sign Mr. Linky!! ;-))

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award! I feel so privalaged to be your friend!!

Denise said...

Congrats sis, well deserved.

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

Thank you for linking on my blog...this has been so fun to see all of the diverse blogs that have received my award! I look forward to spending some time here....

Xandra

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwwwww you have touched my heart and blessed my soul. Thank you Donetta. hugs!

~Bren~ said...

Thanks Donetta for the award. I like this one. I am honored to "know" you and I get my daily dose right here every day!!
I will pass this award on Wednesday.
Blessings!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you Donetta - what a great award : ) You just made my week!

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness