Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged! 8 things about me?

!. I live with a mind for the introspective. This is a gift that has been both a real equalizer and dividing force. I tend to see into the heart of a matter. So I am often too dismissive of masks. Its like I just sorta brush them aside if I'm not thoughtful. I'm learning more wisdom about seeing softly. I love writing, because of this introspection I can pour out of me with un-abandon because nothing is masked unless I chose it to be.

2. My heart is all about a verse about how God looks to and fro searching for someone to stand in the gap. When I am brave I have said to Him " here I am" .......The wonders I have witnessed. Those wonders have confounded those around me for that obedience has a price. It has left me very lonely and suffering in this flesh and I have watched those sufferings I have known used to witness to the medical profession. With much glory to God. I miss the wonders but also know that he still sees me here wishing I could just always be so brave. My husband loves that brave so but is threatened by the possible costs sometimes. So I sometimes differ to kindness toward his account yet I do prefer the wonders of a life uncommon. I love seeing His LOVE get through the wounds of the hearts of all those He longs for .

3. I am a see-er, This can have more loneliness (from People, but not from God) at times due to what I see. I am here interceding for that is why He shows me what He dose. I don't always know if what I am seeing is so, yet often there is absolutely no question and I jump when He speaks so sweetly and softly to do so. I have experienced enough to test it and to pray and discern the difference.

4. I love everything creative. I see wonder in it and it thrills me. Utilitarian creative arts like sewing , cooking, Beading/jewelry making, clay,painting any and all things that surround me with beauty. I love to set my hand to it.

5. I love the living. People, plants, animals(human and creature:)) even this breathing planet. I have a great and profound respect for life. Loving my husband and raising my children are a joy to me as well as feeding the birds, gardening, my pets, and nature. I love the Morning Doves song when I awake.

6. I love so strong that it pulls on every fiber of who I am. Every life that touches mine I long for good for them. I want so badly for it to go well for everyone. I choose not to hate and have learned to forgive even the most vile human beings on this planet. For I know who THE TRUE ENEMY IS! People make choices and those choices are often based from the enemy's wounds and trickery. I grieve that Satan fell.

7. I waited 16 years for my first child (my daughter) and twenty years for my Son. I saw them when I was very young and although I never birthed a child I did not pursue infertility treatment. I knew they were there, I saw it. I faught hard for that vision and watched so many miricles because of that courage.

8. I have known unconditional love. In my experience it is a very difficult thing to accept. When I was I child I knew what it was to not be loved. I have known what it is to love.
I have set my love upon God and so I live by psalm 91. When I set my love upon Him my life began (on this realm, Mankind and the earth external): only then to be surrounded in His love yet in the inner realm I have always been surrounded by his love, it kept me while "Evil ruled the ruest" and others had domain over me.

No comments:

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness