Friday, June 20, 2008

A walk in the Clouds...



"Dash...would you like to go around the block one more time?" I asked
"Oh, Yes!...I like being with my mom"...He said.

I'm walking on sunshine,
and don't it feel good!

When we arrived back at the house this morning just before 6 a.m. I was so warmed and charmed by the intelligent company of my son that I was invigorated into a new day in the life. This is such a life.
Dash and I talked about the different types of plants and how the Gait of our walk was faster on the second lap because we passed a neighbor for the second time farther down the street. He is such a delightful kid to be with. He is so inquisitive, and I just love sharing knowledge with him. I remember praying telling God years ago how it just was hard to have knowledge that know one seemed to want. Now days this old world wisdom that is so lacking can make or break a family.
I spoke to the mourning dove, Yes I talk to birds and they do respond. Dash was so cute he said..."I don't know how to speak to the birds yet"...
Beloved and I are both exercising our bodies now. This Dave Ramsey stuff about "us" being our own problem, our own biggest enemy is really changing our behavior. We are owning our own stuff (sin=separation from God=shame to face our self and Him cause ya know your making bad choices).
When we returned we set up the day and the lunches for the hubby and the kids. The children have a play date today. I received a call to help that woman who I hemmed the pants for...She has a medical appointment and a good friend will cover the kids for me so I can be there for her.
She is 43 and dieing of a heart defect. I am loving on her and hope to support her in knowing Gods love for her.
Dash and I fed the dogs, while I did my chores.
Beloved came in and lovingly , supportively reminded me to reduce my food intake. It was a strange difference of emote. I really appreciated that he cared enough to respectfully say something. He cared. He said " only eat when your blood sugar gets low or when you are really truly hungry. I forget to care for myself. He lovingly reminded me.
So hungry from my walk I actually made myself a nice little breakfast when I cooked Dash's eggs.
I remembered that the eating for my blood type (even though it can be a hassle) really helped me feel good.
There's my boy's!

We are becoming more open with each other and not so hesitant to speak up. The old me would of been offended or hurt. You know I needed someone to care and not try to control but to support me in caring too.
I used the medication dispenser last week and I only missed one dose. Dash said that I was much more even and did not get angry."

I restocked it this morning.

I have been useing these great wash cloths that my Mother-in-love made us.
The cotton fibers are strong and so good as Kitchen clothes I just love then. They stack flat for storage too. Those of you who know how to crochet' can save a bundle on kitchen clothes. Make some for others who don't have the skill they make great gifts.

My biological Sister had a exploritory knee surgery yesterday. She just found out that at 49 her knee looks like a 80 year olds knee. She is going to have to have a total knee replacement.
Made me think!
My mother had to have both of her knees replaced due to hereditary degenerative artheritis. Reality is I need to get this weight down and show this body some mercy before it is too late.
I wish I would of stuck with my weight loss management. Beloved encouraged me that today is a new day. We talked last night about my wound of not caring about myself. That I do not Matter to me. We are going to pray about that and I will be making more effort to heal that wound of heart.

2 comments:

~Bren~ said...

Would you like to be a part of our new blogging community for weight loss and fitness? Very upbeat and inspiring posts will appear by different authors. If you want to be invited to read and comment or would like to be a contributor, just let me know. It is set to private so that the readers can feel free to share without fear of judgement.

Denise said...

Keeping you close to my heart.

Older women likewise teach the younger women...

• how to love their husbands
• how to love their children
• how to be self-controlled
• how to be pure
• how to be keepers at home
• how to be kind and submissive (not subservient) to their own husbands. (See Titus 2:3-5)

Blog Archive

By Maya Angelou

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living,'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou,
I'm just a simple sinner Who received God's good grace, somehow!

Words have power. Here are a few of my favorite sayings.

  • A warm cup of tea is like a cuddle with a friend.
  • The North American Indians have a more eloquent word for ‘friend’ than we do in English. In their language, the word for friend literally means, “the one who carries my sorrows on his back.”
  • Return with Honor
  • The sage anticipates things that are difficult while they are easy, and does things that would become great while they are small. All difficult things in the world are sure to arise from a previous state in which they were easy, and all great things from one in which they were small. Therefore the sage, while he never does what is great, is able on that account to accomplish the greatest things."
  • "HOME IS WHERE YOUR STORY BEGINS"
  • “Live so that when your children hear these words they think of you… Fairness Caring Integrity Honesty Love Trust.”
  • "O Lord help my words to be gracious and tender today, for tomarrow I may have to eat them."
  • "No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes"
To The Ends Of The Earth
Sisters by Heart

Click here for all crafts

e patterns My sister told me of this site

Please pray for her parents and family

Please pray for her parents and family
Amy has clicked her heals and flown to her real home. There is no place like home.




This was given to me for the third time in just a few weeks.

Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
"For the LORD your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Thank You Ross

Getting to know Me

What warm hearts you all offer

Thank you all for the kindness you have shown me with every Award. I am embraced. You Are a blessing.

Thank you Michelle

Thank you Michelle








































Thank you Annette they are beautiful
Thank You Annette
neno award from Kat


Autism Awareness